Costa Rica - Day 2
Not much to say about day 2, I guess it hasn't all sank in. It is amazing the similiarities of this country to ours, but we also have stark differences.
- Sales Tax is in the price of the product. If the product costs 850 Colons, it rings up as 850 Colons.
- Few, if any, guard rails and street signs.
- Coffee, or Café, is fresh here, so it tastes much better.
- Smaller portions of food.
- French Fries.
- KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, Quiznoes, and many, many more American franchises.
- Bums, Slums, and thugs.
- Car alarms are still annoying.
I'll be super glad when you're back in the land of red, white, blue and presidential campaigns!
i find that true. :-)
Hey where are the photos?
Post a Comment